• Kansas State moved to 124-93 all-time against Nebraska, including 61-34 in Lincoln... Tonight's victory marked the first win at the Devaney Center since March 1, 2006 when K-State took a 66-64 decision... Kansas State improved to 4-1 on the road this season and 8-2 away from Bramlage Coliseum, while tonight was just the third home loss for the Huskers this season... Tonight's attendance at the Devaney Center was 10,453.
• Kansas State's 19-point victory marked the largest margin of victory in a league road game since the inception of the Big 12 Conference... The previous high was 16 at Colorado, which occurred on January 23, 2008 (72-56), and February 24, 2007 (87-71)... It also marked the largest margin of victory in Lincoln since a 27-point win on Feb. 3, 1973, when the Cats won an 82-55 decision.
• The Wildcats' starting five Tuesday evening consisted of junior guard Jacob Pullen, senior guard Denis Clemente, junior forward Dominique Sutton, junior forward Curtis Kelly and senior forward Luis Colon... This is the ninth time this season the 'Cats have used this starting lineup, including the past eight games... Pullen has now started in 56 straight games for the Wildcats, while he extended his streak as the team's leader in most consecutive games played to 89.
• Kansas State scored 22 points of Nebraska turnovers, marking the 11th time this season (all wins) the Wildcats have scored at least 20 points off opponent's miscues... Under head coach Frank Martin, Kansas State is 37-5 when scoring 20 or more points off turnovers.
• The Wildcats shot 49.2-percent from the field (29-for-59)... It was the seventh-highest percentage this season.
• After starting the game just 2-for-7 from the field (28.6-percent), Kansas State hit nine of its next 11 shots (81.8-percent), thanks in part to Jamar Samuels, who connected on six of his first seven shots en route to 13 first-half points.
• K-State led 42-28 at halftime... It marked the 19th time this season the Wildcats went into the intermission with the lead... The Wildcats made 15 of its 30 shots in the first half... It marked the fifth time this season, including two-straight road contests, the Cats shot 50.0-percent or better in the first half this season... Jamar Samuels led all scorers at the break with 13 points, while Denis Clemente added 11.
• Senior guard Denis Clemente scored a game-high 23 points on 7-of-14 shooting, including a 5-for-9 mark behind the three-point arc... It marked the fifth time this season he topped the 20-point mark, but the first since he had 24 points against Texas A&M on January 12... His five three-pointers tied his season high (Texas A&M and Washington State), and was one short of his career-high six at Texas last season.
• Junior guard Jacob Pullen tallied 13 points on 4-of-11 shooting... With a three-pointer at the 11-minute mark of the first half, Pullen became the first player since Cartier Martin in 2006 to eclipse the 1,200-point mark... Pullen has now connected on at least two three-pointers in 18 of the last 21 games.
• Pullen also dished out three assists to give him 292 for his career... He moved passed Anthony Beane (290; 1992-94) for fifth place at Kansas State.
• Four Wildcats scored in double-figures for the 10th time in the last 12 games.