- Kansas State hit five doubles Friday night, its most since five against Chicago State on April 28.
- K-State's five doubles pushes its season total to 121, the sixth-most in school history.
- The Wildcats scored five of their six runs with two outs.
- Adam Muenster hit two doubles, pushing his season total to 21 to tie for third in school history.
- Kyle Hunter lasted 6.1 innings, his longest outing since throwing eight innings against Kent State on March 13.
- Hunter recorded six strikeouts on the evening, including three in the first two innings. His six strikeouts were one shy of his career high, while it marked his third game this season with at least five strikeouts.