- K-State had just 35 home runs in the first 56 games of the season but hit five in three regional games.
- The Wildcats recorded 10 or more hits in a game for the 39th time this season.
- In the final three regular season games and the Big 12 Championship, Kansas State's starting pitchers combined for 18 strikeouts. In three regional games, the starting pitchers have combined for 15 punch outs.
- Carter Jurica hit his 13th home run of the season and second of the regional in the first inning. His 13 homers are tied for fourth in school history. It was also the most since Mark English also hit 13 in 2000.
- Nick Martini hit his fourth home run of the season in the third inning, a three-run shot that made the score 5-1. K-State finished the season with nine multi-homer games, including two in the regional.
- Martini finished the year with a .416 batting average, tying with Craig Wilson (1992) for the fifth highest single-season average in school history.
- Martini also concluded the year with 96 hits, one shy of the single-season school record of 97 held by Heath Schesser (1997).