• Kansas State is now 3-2 all-time against Washington State, including 3-0 at home... The Wildcats moved to 7-1 on the season... Saturday's win marks K-State's first victory in the Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series... The Wildcats have now won 30 of their last 31 games at Bramlage Coliseum in the month of December dating back to the 2002-03 season, including 18 consecutive home wins since December 30, 2004... Kansas State moved to 250-88 (.739) all-time in the Bramlage Coliseum... The paid attendance was a sold out 12,528.
• The Wildcats' starting lineup Saturday night was junior guard Jacob Pullen, senior guard Denis Clemente, junior forward Dominique Sutton, junior forward Curtis Kelly and freshman forward Wally Judge... It marks the first start for Judge this season and the first time this season the team has used this starting combination... Pullen has now started in 42 straight games for the Wildcats, extending his streak as the team's leader in most consecutive games played to 75.
• K-State went into halftime leading the Cougars, 46-29, marking the seventh contest this season the Wildcats have led after the first half... The 46 points scored are the most by the Wildcats in an opening half this season... The Wildcat defense dominated in the first period, holding the Cougars to just 26.1-percent (6-of-23) shooting from the field, while forcing 16 turnovers... Jacob Pullen led all scorers with 12 points at the break.
• The Wildcats ended the contest forcing 25 turnovers and turning them into 39 points... The 39 points are the most off turnovers since the stat has been kept beginning in the 2006-07 season... The previous high was 37 against Maryland-Eastern Shore on December 19, 2006... The 25 Washington State turnovers were the most by a K-State opponent since Gardner-Webb committed 26 turnovers on December 14, 2008.
• The Wildcats out-rebounded the Cougars 32-29... It marked the fourth time the Wildcats have out-rebounded their opponent this season.
• Denis Clemente and Jacob Pullen led the Wildcats in scoring on Saturday night as they both scored 21 points... It marked the third time both Clemente and Pullen have scored 20 or more points in a contest... It marked the sixth time the duo has combined to score 40 or more points in a single game.
• Dominique Sutton added 16 points for the Wildcats, shooting 6-of-12 from the field and 4-of-5 from the free-throw stripe... He also pulled down six rebounds, dished out three assists and recorded four steals.
• Jacob Pullen was strong at the stripe in the contest as he shot 11-of-11, which marked the highest free-throw percentage for a Wildcat this season... He was also the last K-State player to shoot 100-percent from the free-throw line on seven or more attempts when he went 9-for-9 against Nebraska on February 19, 2009.
• Denis Clemente made five free-pointers against Washington State... It marked a season high and was the most since he drained six three-pointers at Texas on January 31, 2009.
• The victory marked the 50th of Frank Martin's career at Kansas State in 75 games... He became the third-fastest K-State coach to reach the 50-win mark... Zora Clevenger picked up his 50th win in 59 games, while Lon Kruger earned win No. 50 in his 71st contest.