Dec. 31, 2010
17/17 Kansas State (11-3) 100 – North Florida (4-9)76
Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, Kan.
• Today’s game was the 357th men’s game for K-State in Bramlage Coliseum… The Wildcats are now 266-91 (.745) all-time in games played in Bramlage Coliseum.
• Friday’s contest was the 31st consecutive non-conference win in Bramlage Coliseum for K-State… The streak dates back to 2007.
• The starting lineup for tonight’s contest consisted of sophomore guard Nick Russell, sophomore guard Rodney McGruder, freshman guard Will Spradling, junior forward Jamar Samuels and sophomore forward Wally Judge… This is the first time this season this starting lineup has been used.
• The Wildcats scored 100 points for the first time since defeating Xavier in the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16 last season… It marks the fifth time K-State has hit triple digits in the Frank Martin era winning all five of those contests.
• K-State drained 10 3-pointers in the win hitting 10-of-17for a new season-high percentage of 58.8… The Wildcats have made a total of 21 shots from long range in the last two games.
• The Wildcats posted a season-high 26 assists … 9 players had an assist with only three players seeing action not getting in on the trend.
• K-State had season-highs in all three shooting percentages shooting 57.4 percent from the field, 58.8 percent from 3-point range and 76.9 percent from the free-throw line.
• K-State is now 53-2 when scoring 80+ points in a game in the Frank Martin era.
• The Wildcats had five players score in double digits for the second time this season… Samuels (26), Judge (22), Myles (12), Ojeleye (12) and Will Spradling (11).
• Jamar Samuels had a complete game to lead the Wildcats… he scored 26 points, one shy of his career-high and pulled down four rebounds… He also added five assists… Samuels shot an impressive 11-of-15 from the field and hit two 3-pointers.
• Wally Judge also had a strong day for K-State scoring a career-high 22 points… Judge was one rebound shy of his second straight double-double… He shot 10-of-13 from the free-throw line to post career-highs in made free throws and attempts.
• Juevol Myles (12) and Victor Ojeleye (12) each scored career-highs in the win… Myles shot 4-of-5 from the field and a perfect 3-of-3 from deep… Ojeleye made 5-of-6 from the field, both his free throws and pulled down three rebounds.