K-State Pledge Season Tickets Sold Out
K-State Pledge Season Tickets Sold Out
MANHATTAN, Kan. –K-Staters responded quickly on Tuesday to new football ticket options unveiled by Athletic Director John Currie by snapping up all the 1,200 specially priced $99 “K-State Pledge” season tickets put on sale.
In fact, the demand was so great that Currie designated another 434 tickets to accommodate as many fans as possible. By 5 p.m. those tickets were gone, as well.
“We added additional tickets to the package, trying to give our fans a fair chance to purchase these ‘K-State Pledge’ tickets,” said Currie. “I want to give the credit to the K-State Nation and to our staff for the success of today’s sales. The passion and support of our fans that exists to support Coach (Bill) Snyder is unbelievable.”
In addition, individual-game sales for the season-opening “K-State Family Reunion” game against Massachusetts on September 5 were brisk as fans purchased more than 1,700 tickets at a rollback price of $9. K-State is offering 1,989 tickets at $9 to match the general admission ticket price from Snyder’s first season at K-State in 1989.
“Since I came to K-State, I have consistently seen the loyalty and devotion of our fans everywhere I’ve been,” said Currie, who took over as Athletics Director on June 8. “This is a great demonstration of the passion of K-Staters. They’ve answered our call to help fill Bill Snyder Family Stadium for the UMass game when we welcome Coach back to the sidelines.”
Currie has made affordable ticket options a part of his “K-State Pledge” to provide the best fan experience in the Big 12 Conference. Those who purchased the “K-State Pledge” season ticket and attend at least five of the six home games in 2009 will be guaranteed the same ticket location and price for the 2010 season.
Even though the $99 season ticket offer is sold out, other season-ticket options remain with reserved seating starting at $300 in good locations throughout the stadium. Also, for just $800, a package of four general admission season tickets can be purchased in the End Zone Fun Zone in the north end zone.
In addition to the $9 ticket, other individual-game tickets for the “K-State Family Reunion” against UMass have been rolled back in price with choices available at $35 in the stadium bowl and $20 in the east-side View Level. The first 500 fans who purchase the $35 ticket will receive, per order, a free Wildcat Classic DVD of the 1989 North Texas football game.
Group tickets are also available. For non-conference games against UMass and Tennessee Tech, tickets are available at $15 for groups of 12-49, while groups of 50 or more can receive admission for only $10 per person. For Big 12 Conference games – excluding the Kansas game – groups of 12-49 people can receive admission for $25 a person, while tickets are $20 each for groups of 50 or more.
For more information about K-State football season and individual-game ticket packages, go to k-statefamilyreunion.com or call 1-800-221-CATS or (785) 532-7606 locally. For information regarding group tickets, contact Joni Smoller, Director of Fan Experience and Sales, at (785) 532.5769.
K-State Family Reunion – Sept. 5 vs. UMass
- $9 tickets available – price of a general admission ticket during Coach Snyder’s first season (1989)
- Only 1,989 tickets available at the $9 price
- No additional fees on the $9 ticket when ordered online before July 31 at k-statesports.com and utilizing the print-at-home option
- Standard fees apply if ordered by calling the ticket office at 1.800.221.CATS
- $35 reserved tickets available – free Wildcat Classic 1989 North Texas Game DVD for the first 500 orders (one DVD per ticket order)
- $20 tickets in east-side View Level also available
- UMass ticket may be redeemed for a $10 discount for the Tennessee Tech game. Must present ticket at the Athletics Ticket Office in Bramlage Coliseum after September 5 or at one of the stadium ticket booths on gameday; cannot be used over the phone or online.
Group Tickets Available for All Games (Except Kansas)
- Non-conference: $15 for groups 12-49, $10 for groups 50+
- Big 12 Conference: $25 for groups 12-49, $20 for groups 50+