Team Camp: July 10-12, 2011
July 10 (1-8:30 p.m.), July 11 (9 a.m. to 8 p.m.), July 12 (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
This camp offers comprehensive instruction for junior high, high school and club teams of all ability levels in the following: skill development, offensive and defensive team systems, educational sessions for players and coaches and tournament play.
CHECK-IN: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Sunday, July 10th @ TBA
CAMP LOCATION: Training, KSU Rec Center
Dorms & Check-In, TBA
CAMP CONCLUDES: 12 p.m., Tuesday, July 12th @ KSU Rec Center
COST: RESIDENT (includes dorms & meals) $265
COMMUTER with 3 meals (Lunch/Dinner) $225
COMMUTER w/o meals $195
• Open to Grades 7-12
• Open to teams with 10-14 members
• 16+ hours of instruction/6 sessions [3 training sessions/3 league play sessions]
• Enrollment Limited to 24 teams
• Skill development and tournament play sessions
• Educational sessions for players and coaches: strength and conditioning, recruiting education, team building/sports psychology
• Camp T-Shirt
• Teams must attend with a coach/chaperone - First coach/sponsor is free
• Additional coach/chaperone = $100 per person
• Additional Coach/Chaperone fee(s) to be made with Final Team Payment
• Coach/Chaperone(s) accompanying team need to register via link to Front Rush; complete Section A only - here
• Coach/chaperone contact us to reserve spot (Diana 785-532-5935 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Submit Full payment following online registration for camp.
Make check payable to:
Wildcat Volleyball Camps, 101 Ahearn Field House, Manhattan, KS 66506
• Full payment is is due in our office by July 1.
TEAM MEMBERS: Complete General Information (Section A) and Camp Registration (Section B) of registration link.
COACH/CHAPERONE(S): Complete General Information (Section A) ONLY of registration link.
2011 Volleyball Camps/Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age and grade level). The Wildcat Volleyball Camp is a privately owned enterprise operated by Suzie Fritz, Coach of the K-State Volleyball Team. It is not sponsored by, or a part of, Kansas State University.