Playback should not stop or stall under normal circumstances. However, video delivery may be disrupted or the quality of the picture may not appear to be "HD" based on your network connection speed or during periods of internet congestion. If playback stalls, stops or plays slowly, try one or all of the following:
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements
- Refresh your browser or close your browser and open it again.
- Avoid internet congestion by waiting several minutes before viewing the programming again.
- Close other computer applications that may be open at the same time.
- Update your Flash Player plugin and Java plugin
- Make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed, that cookies are enabled, and any pop-up blockers are turned off.
- Try using an alternative browser (If you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox. If you're using Firefox, try Internet Explorer, etc).
- Restart your computer.
If this does not help, please visit the online Help Center for troubleshooting and support.
Prior All-Access Subscribers
If you have canceled a previous All-Access subscription, you may restart your subscription by clicking here and logging in under your old login/password. If you do not remember your login information, click on "New user" and follow the prompts.
If you have an account at cbssports.com, you can add a K-StateHD.TV subscription by clicking here and logging in under your cbssports.com login/password. You will then be prompted to upgrade to a premium account. If you do not remember yourcbssports.com login information, click on "New user" and follow the prompts.
Note: K-State's web provider CBS Interactive uses the Flash platform, therefore live video content will not be available using the default web browser on the Apple iPad and iPad2.