Representatives of Athletics Interests
If you have any knowledge of possible rules violations, intentional or unintentional, please contact the Athletic Department Compliance Office. If you have any questions regarding a prospective or currently enrolled student-athlete, please contact:
Erick B. Harper
Assistant Athletic Director
1800 College Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502-3355
(785) 532-6910 - email@example.com
Are you a "Representative of Athletics Interests"?
Yes, you are a representative of athletics interest if you:
- are or ever have been a member of any of the support groups, including any of the sport support groups, including any of the sport booster clubs. (i.e. Catbacker, etc.)
- have ever donated to Kansas State men's or women's athletic programs.
- have ever helped to arrange or have provided summer employment for enrolled student athletes.
- have ever been involved in any way in promoting Kansas State's athletic programs.
The NCAA stipulates that once you have become an "athletics representative" you are one forever, even if you no longer contribute to or are involved in the athletics programs. (13.02.12)