Feb. 6, 2013
Bramlage Coliseum • Manhattan, Kan.
• Wednesday night’s game between Kansas State and Oklahoma was the 54th in the series between the schools… Oklahoma leads the series 31-23 and has won 11 straight in the series… K-State is 1-4 against teams ranked No. 23 in the Associated Press top-25… K-State head coach Deb Patterson, the all-time women’s basketball wins leader at K-State, owns a career record of 332-199 (.625)… The Wildcats, in their 45th season of women’s basketball, own an all-time record of 835-502 (.625)… K-State is 141-127 (.526) in Big 12 games.
• The 2012-13 season marks the 25th season of basketball inside Bramlage Coliseum… K-State owns a record of 257-98 (.724) in Bramlage Coliseum… Attendance on Wednesday was 3,584… Through the 13 home games of the 2012-13 season, K-State has seen 42,790 fans come through the door for an average of 3,292… K-State ranks 24th in the nation for attendance.
• The Wildcats’ starting lineup consisted of: senior guard Brittany Chambers, senior guard Mariah White, sophomore guard Haley Texada, freshman guard Bri Craig and junior forward Chantay Caron… K-State has used seven different starting lineups this season… Fourth straight game for this lineup… Chambers has now started 115 regular season and postseason games in her career and has played in 120 career games... Chambers ranks tied for 8th in school history for career starts… White made her 83rd career start and her 16th of the 2012-13 season… White has now played in 114 career games… Craig started her 18th career game… Caron made her 27th career start and her 16th this season… She started 11 games in her freshman year of 2010-11… Texada made her 12th career start, all this season.
• Kansas State trailed at the half, 35-25, on Wednesday… The Wildcats are 1-4 when trailing at the half this season.
• K-State was 9-of-32 from beyond the arc on Wednesday… K-State has made at least one 3-point field goal in 196 consecutive regular season and postseason games dating back to Feb. 7, 2007… The Wildcats opened the game with a 3-point field goal for the 13th time this season and are now 5-8 when doing so… K-State has made 5 or more three-point field goals in a game 20 times this season, including a current streak of 16 straight games.
• Chambers finished with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 1 assist… Chambers has now scored in 119 consecutive games, which ranks third in school history… She has scored 1,790 career points and ranks fourth in school history… Chambers has scored in double figures in 21 games this season and 95 in her career… She owns 28 career games with 20 or more points, including 10 games this season… Chambers has led K-State in scoring 14 times this season and 54 times in her career… She was 4-of-8 from beyond the arc on Wednesday… She ranks second in school history and second in Big 12 history for career 3-point field goals made with 294… She has made four or more 3-point field goals in a game 29 times in her career and seven times this season… Her career rebound total stands at 747 and ranks 10th in school history… Wednesday night was Chambers’ fifth game in double figures on the boards and 17th of her career… Her career assist total stands at 304 and ranks 11th in school history… With her 39 minutes played on Wednesday, Chambers ranks second in school history with 4,148 minutes played.
• Texada tallied a career-high 25 points and pulled in 6 rebounds… This was her 14th career game in double figures, all this season… She was 3-of-7 from beyond the arc… This was Texada’s 14th career game with two or more made 3-point field goals.
• White carded 15 points, 2 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals… This was White’s fifth game in double digits this season and 14th of her career… With her 6 steals on Wednesday, has 52 career games with two or more steals… White ranks 10th in school history for career steals with 174… Her career assist total of 393 ranks fourth in school history.