Dec. 2, 2002
* Kansas State started sophomores Laurie Koehn and Megan Mahoney at the guard positions, sophomores Brie Madden and Kendra Wecker at the forward slots and junior Nicole Ohlde at center... Ohlde has started 65-straight games for the Wildcats dating back to the fifth game of the 2000-01 season... Koehn, Mahoney and Wecker have started all 41 games of their collegiate careers... Madden has started all seven games of the season.
* Tonight's 115 points by the 'Cats set a school record for points in a single game. The previous high was 110 set vs. Texas-Pan American (12/12/87). K-State has now topped the century mark 19 times. Prior to tonight, the last time was vs. Grambling State (105-64, 11/30/01).
* Nicole Ohlde passed Olga Firsova (100, 1998-2000) on the K-State all-time shot blocker list with 102 in her career. Brie Madden also moved out of a tie at No. 9 with Rita Matteucci (1986-90) with her one block tonight. She now needs four to move into eighth, which is currently held by Andria Jones (1994-97).
* The 'Cats set multiple Bramlage records including the following:
Points 115 105 vs. Grambling State, 11/30/01
Field Goals 43 40 vs. Grambling State, 11/30/01
Assists 37 29 vs. Kent State, 3/15/02
Opponent Team Records
Record Tonight Previous
Fewest Pts. 37 38 by Iowa State, 2/3/95
* The 'Cats also set the school record for largest margin of victory, 78 points. The previous high was 77 (105-28) vs. Ft. Hays State (12/12/75).
* The last time the 'Cats made 40-plus field goals was vs. Eastern Kentucky (41, 11/18/98).
* The last time the 'Cats made 10-plus three-pointers was vs. Oregon State (14, 12/9/01).
* The last time the 'Cats grabbed 50-plus rebounds was vs. Southern California (51, 11/20/02). It marks the third time this season K-State has been above the 50 mark.
* The last time the 'Cats dished out 30-plus assists was vs. Loyola (12/30/01).
* Laurie Koehn, Megan Mahoney and Kendra Wecker 23, 22 and 22 points marks the first time that those three have scored 20-plus points in the same game.
* Chelsea Dominico tallied four steals to set a personal record. Her previous high (three) came vs. Old Dominion (3/23/02). Her seven assists tonight are the ninth time she has had two-plus assists.
* Amy Dutmer's four field goals marks the eighth time she has two plus in her career and set a personal record. Her previous best was three vs. Grambling State (11/30/01).
* Laurie Koehn's four steals tied a personal best set twice before (last vs. Northern Arizona, 12/20/01). Her six three-pointers tonight moved her into fourth on the career three-pointers made list. She now needs 38 to catch Missy Decker (176, 1993-97).
* Megan Mahoney tied her career high in three-pointers with her four tonight. She also set a career high in points with her 22. Her previous high 21 set vs. UW-Green Bay (12/6/01).
* Kimmery Newsom set personal bests in free-throws (three). The previous high was two set at Colorado (2/2/302).
* Kendra Wecker's went 1-for-1 tonight at the free-throw line. With those she has sunk 16 straight dating back to last season's NCAA Tournament game against (3/6/02).
* Wecker and Ohlde have scored in double figures in 18 and 10 games consecutively.