- Academic All-Big 12 First Team
- Played all 103 sets
- Tallied season-high 18 digs on Senior Night against Oklahoma
- Had career-high 4 service aces in sweep over Oakland
- Averaged 3.13 digs per set to rank 8th in the Big 12 overall
- Had 16 matches with 15+ digs
- Posted 13 digs in win over No. 20 Dayton at Golden Hurricane Classic
- played all 126 sets at libero
- posted career-high 30 digs in loss at Baylor, 8th in 5-set match
- 5 matches with 20+ digs
- 478 digs rank 9th in school history for a season
Western Nebraska (2009-10):
Helped lead Cougars to 2010 NJCAA National Championship with a 43-4 record and third place in 2009 going 53-4... recorded 34 digs in 2010 national title match, setting an NJCAA record for the NJCAA tournament and a Western Nebraska school record... named to the NJCAA All-Tournament Team in 2010.
Lettered four years in volleyball for Kamehameha... helped lead team to state tournament all four years including fifth place as a freshman... won Big Island Interscholastic Federation three times... received all-state honorable mention by Star Bulletin as a senior... also lettered one year in track and field qualifying for state championship meet in triple jump...
Born May 21, 1991... daughter of Sisoye Kabalis, Jr. and Carla Carpenter-Kabalis... has two sisters Kahala and Kalenani and two brothers Kamalu and Kekoa... Kahala played volleyball at Mesa State College and Division II school Chaminade and currently is an assistant coach at Hawai'i Pacific... Kaleinani played for junior college power Western Nebraska where she earned second team All-America and is currently playing for NCAA Division II Northern State in Aberdeen, S.D., after transferring from Washington State... mother Carla played for Division II power Hawai'i-Hilo where she won AIAW National Championships in 1979 and 1981 along with the NAIA title in 1981... mother was an assistant coach on the 1988 Hawai'i-Hilo NAIA championship team and was inducted into the NAIA Hall of Fame in 1989... father was a state champion body builder, powerlifter, kickboxer and surfer... grandfather Dante Carpenter played football for the University of Hawai'i-Manoa and was heavyweight boxing champion in 1954-55-56.