The K-State Athletic Ticket Office is pleased to present POWERCAT TICKET EXCHANGE, another benefit to season ticket holders of Kansas State Athletics. By using POWERCAT TICKET EXCHANGE to buy tickets from current season ticket holders, you are assured that you are buying valid tickets in a transaction fully supported by the Kansas State Athletic Ticket Office.
||Football Ticket Exchange coming in August
Reasons to BUY tickets via POWERCAT EXCHANGE:
- Support K-State Athletics by filling the venue!
- Gain access to hard to find or sold-out seats
- Secure transaction that guarantees valid tickets
- Easy delivery of tickets with Print-at-Home
Reasons to SELL tickets via POWERCAT EXCHANGE:
- Support your K-State teams by making sure seats are used
- Recoup the cost for season ticket seats you are unable to use
- Sell your ticket without having to interact or find a buyer
- You set your sale price! You receive a credit of 90% of the sale price
- Hassle-free transaction - no need to ship tickets using Print-at-Home
Note: Sales credits from the entire season will be issued by check to the seller approximately one month following the end of the season
All current season ticket holders for football and men's basketball are automatically eligible to use this service for their respective sport and simply need to complete the one-time registration process to activate their account for that sport.
If you are not a current season ticket holder for football or men's basketball, you may utilize the ticket marketplace by purchasing an annual membership for $25.
POWERCAT EXCHANGE Basic Functions
Once you have signed in to your marketplace account, you will find these menu buttons:
- My Inventory - displays tickets you have available to sell as well as the status of any tickets that you have posted for sale
- My Market - shows tickets you currently have up for sale and allows you to change your end sale time or withdraw tickets that have not been purchased
- Sales History - show tickets you have sold through POWERCAT EXCHANGE
- Buy Tickets - displays "Market View", with a full list of tickets currently for sale. If you have listed tickets for sale, your tickets will appear in bold and will not have the "Buy" button next to them.
- Messages - displays any messages, such as game reminders or purchase confirmation
- Profile - takes you to the "My Profile" page, where you can review your personal account information.
- Logout - Click here to logout of your account, recommended each time you leave POWERCAT EXCHANGE ticket marketplace.